HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

2/28/15

Creatively Crazy in First Grade is Expanding!

Creatively Crazy in First Grade is Expanding!

Hi,
I have decided to expand my products beyond first grade! WooHoo!
I have taught K, 1, 2, 3 within my 9 years of teaching so I thought- why not?

In order to make this change happen, I have updated my name to Creatively Crazy With Learning.
I wanted to make sure that all of my current followers are aware of this change.
Here are my links to all my social media accounts and TPT store.

Check out my TPT Store called: Creatively Crazy With Learning

You can also Follow me on Facebook for Flash Freebie Deals
Instagram:


PinterestCreativelyCrazy With Learning 

Google+

Blog: 

Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/creativelycrazywithlearning-12149351

No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block