HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

4/15/16

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching, April 15, 2016


Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching, 
April 15, 2016


This week in my classroom, it is FROG week!

We started this week with my new and best one yet, Frog Themed Mentor Text Lesson Plans.


Students also worked with me and independently to research frogs and then write their own informational writing about frogs. I'll post some more pictures later of their Froggy work.



"Health is Wealth"
My mother-in-law always says this. 
Since Monday, my son, Giovanni has been out sick. 
I took him to the doctor and he has the flu. So it has been a week of me and my husband taking turns staying home with him.


Earth Day is Coming! Check out my products Here!




Dollar Deal! $1.00




Mother's Day is Coming Soon....
Here are some products I have available to help you out.


Another Dollar Deal for You! $1.00
Get it  Here!



We had a blast last week on Spring Break! Only 30 more school days left in this school year for me. How many do you have left? Here is me and my mini me, Adrianna.

Are you already planning for the end of the school year? I know I am. 
Check out my products here to help get you started: 

One example I did last year is this fun bucket of goodies.



No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block