HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

4/10/15

Five for Friday!


Five for Friday
With
Doodle Bugs Teaching 

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/04/fivefor-friday-linky-party-april-10th.html?m=1






1. Creatively Crazy With Learning is at the beach!!
We are feeling lucky! 
I will be holding a 20% off sale in my TPT store starting tomorrow, April 13th- April 16th. 


2. Splash Math! 
I posted last week about a competition my class is in. We are still in 1st place, but I hope my Firsties are working over spring break to keep us in first place.


3. New product launching soon! 
Here's a sneak peek!!!!
I have several interactive brochures in my store already for you to purchase. 
Upcoming:
1. Butterflies
2. Ladybugs 
3. Frogs 
4. Bees


4. Easter Fun! 
We had a fun time with our Easter activities. 
My students enjoyed this treat from me. 
Easter Bunny pancakes for my own children.

My class even had an Easter Egg hunt! 

Check out our cute Easter Baskets we made. 


5. Standardized Testing is coming.... Are you ready????

Here a are some products to help you prepare.
Check out this item. 

Parts of Speech Test Prep! (laminate and use a dry-erase marker)


FREEBIE!








No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block