HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

5/29/15

Five for Friday May 29, 2015

Five for Friday, May 29, 2015

With Doodle Bugs Teaching




My Facebook Page: Facebook
Follow me on bloglovin-

Don't forget to link-up on my new Linky Party!
and 


I'm on Summer Break! 
Sorry, I didn't post last week, I was so busy with end of the year items. Check out this cute gift that my firsties gave to me: 

I try to do this at the end of each year. I have students write their name and place their thumb on ink and turn it into a cute picture.




End of the Year Survival Kit/Gift
I just added these things to my gift idea! 
Check them out. All you have to do is print (also available in black and white) and add 3 dice to your bucket.

This will be available as part of my download. 
Also, if there is something you would like me to add, simply leave me a comment. As long as it doesn't take too long, I will add it to this packet or even customize a packet/bucket for your needs.

Completely Editable
Thanks to the FREE borders from 
ASHLEY HUGES





This Summer Survival Kit Includes
DIG: Sand Bucket with Shovel
BUBBLY: Bubbles
COLORFUL: Sidewalk Chalk
SWEET: Candy
KOOL: KoolAid in a fun Water bottle and/or Straw
Then I printed a sweet note from me to tie onto the bucket. All of these items were purchased from The Dollar Tree.


I have included these colors, plus a black and white version if you didn't want to print in color. 
SPLASH MATH! 
I got confirmation that my class won the grand prize (5 iPad Airs) in the K-2 division. 
I am so proud of my firsties. 
Right now they are offering a free summer program! Sign your kiddos up.

End of Year FREEBIE Awards and More Products
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-School-Year-FREEBIE-Graduations-Awards-for-Grades-Pre-k-5th-714103



What's Coming Soon? 
Magic Tree House Interactive Book Companions! 
Sneak Peek! 





and more......

No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block