Comparing numbers is a skill we come back to again and again. It’s one of
students’ first steps into deeper number sense, but all that repetition
takes a...
If you are looking for a simple and engaging way to teach young learners,
this plant science unit is a great choice. It blends science, reading, and
hand...
Hello, passionate educators and literacy leaders! As you know, phonics
instruction is a journey filled with building blocks that help students
become flu...
I am always looking for new and fun ways to encourage participation and
good behavior in my classroom. I usually have a bunch of different
incentives goi...
Last year, I shared the books we read to learn about perseverance as well
as our "What Does It Mean to Persevere" board. Here's an updated look at
the boo...
Hello friends!
I wanted to let you know that the January Rainbow Club has been updated -
there are now 17 sets ready to go!
Enjoy the new additions and ...
“The two best predictors of early reading success are alphabet recognition
and phonemic awareness.”
-Marilyn Jager Adams
We spend a lot of time working ...
[image: Ideas by Jivey shares through video and free activities how to use
one book (What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? by Steve Jenkins) to teach
scie...
I have a few of things to share with you today, before I leave to go work
in my classroom {again}!
First up is a FREEBIE for letter trays that I shared in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment