HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

6/8/13

{FREEBIES}

{FREEBIES}

I have decided to add a link to all my freebies from my TPT account. 
Terms & Conditions
If you download one or more of these freebies, please follow me on my TPT website, and share my link with other teachers.
Thanks! 
Julie 

Read Across America Rhyming Cards Matching Game



End of School Year 

{FREEBIE] 

Graduations Awards for Grades Pre-k-5th



Summer Freebie! Bucket and Shovel Themed Word Family Center

Hoppy Easter Common Core Math Practice Mini Unit



Not pictured...



America the Beautiful Poem/Song



Spring and Test Prep Common Core Word Problems



Rhyming Center Game

 

FREE! 21st Century iPad Apps Pyramid to Use in the Flipped Classroom







No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block