HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

3/8/15

St. Patrick's Day Is Almost Here


Look what I just got in the mail! 
Thank you, First Grade Blue Skies for introducing me to this little guy.
I cannot wait to read this book and have fun with our own little classroom leprechaun.


St. Patrick's Day Is Almost Here

I am working on getting ready to plan for St. Patrick's Day. 
I have been working on some new products. These are great to enrich your first graders or help your second graders learn how to add two digit numbers with regrouping.



Read and Write the Room Cards





St. Patrick's Day Themed Homework



Looking for Leprechauns ELA Unit












Directed Drawing by First Grade Blue Skies! 
Thank you for the FREEBIE! 
The kids enjoyed this so much! I even held a coloring contest and bought the winner a FREE ice-cream at lunch today.




Photobucket
Check out my Read and Write the Room Cards
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Read-and-Write-the-Room-Cards-and-Documentation-Sheet-1153209

No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block