HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

11/25/15

Celebrations and Getting Ready for the Holidays

Creatively Crazy With Learning is Celebrating and Getting Ready for the Holidays

Milestone Celebrations
I hit my $20,000.00 in earnings milestone on TPT since beginning back in October 2013 so now it's time for a celebration.
I also just hit 900 followers! 
I cannot wait to hit 1,000 so please follow me on TPT and share with a friend if you have not already.
My focus has changed from just supporting first grade to K-2 resources and some 3rd-grade items.

Please note: My name used to be Creatively Crazy in First Grade, but I changed over to 
Creatively Crazy With Learning. 
I am still trying to update my products to reflect my current information.

Here is my TPT Link access my store directly.


Polar Express Items
I am so excited to get back and prepare my classroom for the holidays. My class will be having a Polar Express Party, but before that takes place, I have some great items in my store that can help you teach this along with this great book/movie.
Preview




Copy these two pags front:back. Then have students fold into a tri-fold brochure style.
Read the story, watch the movie, or both and then have students interact with the questions and writing prompts. I find my interactive brochures easy to use, especially if you are short on time.





Happy Thanksgiving!
I am spending my Thanksgiving break in Panama City Beach, FL.
Although it is not warm enough to jump in the ocean or pool, there are so many great restaurants, shopping, and things to do here.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and check back for more. 
I try to post every Friday a.m. with Doodlebug's Teaching for her Five For Friday.


Looking for more? 
Here are my winter products and interactive brochures you can also view.







No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block