HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

11/12/15

Five for Friday, November 13, 2015


You can check here out here: 
or my TPT store, here! 
Thanks for reading.


Introducing my new Friday Freebie!
Get your first one at the link below.





My First Grade Tribe

Thanksgiving Lunch Celebration and a 20% off Sale over at my TPT store, Nov. 13-16th.
This is me and my daughter, Adrianna. She is in 3rd grade but her teacher let her come eat with me and my tribe for lunch today.
Turkey Day Selfies



We had so much fun making these hats and vest! I also used the scrap from cutting arm holes to make little caves where students could practice drawing symbols on the cave. 
Then students got a chance to write nouns and use commas in a series to list the things they saw inside their cave. I had to make sure they always knew who was in charge, LOL, so I wrote that I was the Chief on the back of my vest.

Wild Turkey Interactive Brochure
Research, Writing, and Technology
This is a great way to teach students how to conduct non-fiction research. I have a subscription to Pebblego.com, but you can also present the facts to your class yourself through other avenues. 





First Grade Friends Forever
First-Grade Feast
This is such a cute book! 
I am going to be reading this in small group reading next week with my firsties.
Here is a quick response to literature page I have created that goes along with this book. I have also included a technology resource you could use once students respond to this book. 
Check it out in my TPT store, next Friday for my Friday Freebie to accompany this book.






No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block