HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

11/20/15

Five for Friday, November 20, 2015


You can check here out here: 
or my TPT store, here! 
Thanks for reading.


Introducing my new Friday Freebie!
Get your first one at the link below.
 Friday Freebie Here!
I read this in small groups this week with my class and they loved it!





iPad Fun! 





 Stay tuned for more iPad lesson to come....
The green 3 reminds me of being sick this week. Somehow I caught a viral thing and I have been out of school for two days running a fever, headache, body aches, etc. It has been the worst pain ever. I went to the Dr. and she said that the strep test and flu test came back negative.


Get ready for Thanksgiving! 











Do you want a cute way to teach fractions? 
Check this out.



T.G.I.F.

I will be traveling to this wonderful place on Monday! 
I cannot wait to have a week of fun school and my toes in the sand.




No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block