HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

7/17/15

Back to School Homework Toolbox

I am excited to announce that I just posted my 
Back to School Homework Toolbox
in my TPT store!
Get it here: Click Here



All you need to do is print resources, hand out spelling and sight word lists, and purchase boxes if you desire. You can also have parents purchase all of the boxes and supplies. 
I plan on giving these as a "Back to School" gift to my students along with some kind of treat and small toy.


3rd Graders Could Also benefit from this fun way to complete homework assignments.


Reading activities can be completed with any book; picture or chapter book.


Writing resources can be used with a notebook or loose paper.

You can choose to use a smaller box if you wish, pencil box, or the bigger plastic shoe boxes. I am using boxes from Walmart that I just purchased 5 in a pack for less than $5.00.  I want it big enough to hold everything and that way the student will be organized and keep everything in one place.  Throughout the year, I plan on changing out spelling lists, reading logs, and sight word lists.  You can also send home additional math practice games and more.  Be on the look out for homework toolbox companions throughout the school year in my TPT store.

This will be my very 1st Periscope broadcast. I thought this would be a perfect way to share this new resource.
Date and Time to be Announced on my Facebook Page

Sample Resources
Writing and ELA Choice Boards: Full document has 9 choices

Sample letters to parents and directions.

Weekly homework contracts and reading logs (weekly and monthly are provided).


Sight word activities on the Tic-tac-toe board

Black and White labels to save on ink are also provided in these two formats.


Math Resources


Small snapshot; full version has 8 cards that can be played all throughout the year.

Get your copy of the homework toolbox here: 




No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block