HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

7/24/15

My First Periscope, Sale, and More!


Please check out my first Periscope. I was a little nervous about recording it but I jumped right in and did one. Here is the link that is available for 24 hours. I am explaining my new product called:
Back to School Homework Toolbox
Periscope Link!
Please follow me
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIKkXTgxNTM3OTJ8NDYyNzIzOTUI1S95C58k02LrwXn7vUnr8ro_JIhnLY0sAvqIluqwMA==

My next Periscope will be a tour of my classroom. I started back to work today and Open House is Wednesday so I should be ready by then. I will post it by next Thursday and the link will also be included on my Five for Friday.

Get your Back to School Homework Toolbox Resources here: 
I am also throwing a Sale!
Friday, July 24 -Monday, July 27
20% off my entire school in honor of my first day back to work. 







No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block