HomeAbout MeMy ClassroomMy ProductsFreebiesContact Me

7/16/15

Five for Friday, July 17, 2015

Five for Friday, July 17, 2015

Check out my TPT Store! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creatively-Crazy-With-Learning
&
Follow me on Bloglovin! 
Follow Me Here

New Products & Sale

Calendar
This product will be on sale for only $2.00 tomorrow only in honor of the Five for Friday blog.
That is 50% off.
Get it while it's hot!



More products coming soon for Back to School.....Follow me on Bloglovin because I will post here first and it will notify you.


Social Networking (Periscope/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Bloglovin..and more)
I've joined Periscope; follow me!
Leave me comments on what you would like to know about. I am ready to jump in and make some videos.

Check me out on the Tell All Tuesday Linky Party
You can also link up here: 

Have you found your tribe yet? 
I just joined the 1st Grade Tribe on Facebook.

I am working on collaborating with other first grade teachers all around the nation and possibly world. We are trying to start some Google Hangout sessions to help each other out.


Summer Reading Update
Power Up by Jen Roberts
I am reading this book and I will be blogging about each chapter as a quick professional development. Check out my blog under Summer Reading for more details about this awesome book and great ideas to integrate technology in your classrooms.



Blogging and Hashtagging Updates
I am trying to compile a list of useful hashtags to use when blogging and posting to social media websites. If you have any others, please post them in the comment section below:

#teachersfollowteachers
#TeachersPayTeachers
#firstgraderocks
#instagramteachers
#iteachtoo
#firstgradeteachers
#teachers
#teacherfriends


What is a hashtag? 
Wikipedia suggests, "A hashtag is a type of label or metadata tag used on social network and microblogging services which makes it easier for users to find messages with a specific theme or content. Users create and use hashtags by placing the hash character (or number sign) #in front of a word or unspaced phrase, either in the main text of a message or at the end. Searching for that hashtag will then present each message that has been tagged with it". (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashtag on July 17, 2015).
What kind of hashtag do you use? 
Please comment below this post. 


Having Fun @ the Jersey Shore 2015
I think I hit it on the nail with this picture :-)
They say...a picture is worth a thousand words.
This is how I spent my last two weeks.
 My family and I flew into Philly and then drove to New Jersey to visit my husband's side of the family. We had such a great time.
Collage made with Pic Collage App on my iPad.

Thanks for checking me out this week! 
Please follow me for more.


No comments:

 



Custom Design By Corinne Kelley @ The Cutest Blog on the Block